Climate Change

Conspiracy

97% of the world’s scientists are unified in thinking that global warming is caused by human activity. The other 3% are funded by industry or right-wing billionaires. This proves conclusively that there is a vast conspiracy to mislead the public.

12BF7EEC-A74A-4D21-B0F5-41B21F673302